The University of Georgia School of Law Office of Grants and Awards works with law faculty and administrative teams on identifying, applying for, and managing grant proposals and awards. The Office of Grants and Awards' mission is to strengthen the school's research capacity, support faculty and staff at every stage of the grant process and contribute to the capacity of programs administered by the School of Law.
- UGA Law Library Receives Grant to Digitize Photographs
- Funded by the Stanton Foundation, the Law School Launches 18th Experiential Learning Program
Grants: What's in it for you?
- Additional research support for travel, conferences, or research assistants;
- The ability to undertake complex research projects;
- The opportunity to spend terms in residence at other institutions;
- Course buy-outs - reduce your teaching load and pursue a research project while others (such as a visitor or adjunct) cover a course.
210A Rusk Hall