As one of the nation’s top law schools, we prepare our students to succeed in the legal profession, business world and/or public sector. We connect our students to dedicated and talented faculty and alumni/ae leaders. We are committed to producing leaders who will serve our state and society. The foundation of our success, both past and future, is rooted in the authentic relationships built between students, faculty and graduates and the great return on investment we provide.
The Law School Advancement Office staff partners with donors to strengthen the School of Law, and creates opportunities for supporters to reflect their philanthropic values by investing in the school. Below are some of the school's top fund raising priorities.
- Endowed scholarships and our Law School Fund provide financial support to attract outstanding students.
- Endowed faculty chairs, professorships and faculty support funds, in addition to the Law School Fund, help recruit and retain our first-rate faculty.
- Endowed funds for co-curricular programs, in combination with the Law School Fund, make substantial contributions to the quality of our experiential learning experiences, journals and advocacy programs.
And as in the past, special gifts permit the law school to pursue short- and long-term strategic initiatives. But today, philanthropic investment is required to fulfill even our core elements of our teaching and scholarly mission.
Thank you for your interest in supporting excellence at our school; the links at left provide more information about making a gift, volunteer opportunities and donor recognition programs. Likewise, please visit our Alumni page to learn about other ways you can connect, communicate and share.
Below are several links allowing you to direct your gift:
- Law School Fund
- Be Kind Fund
- Kellie R. Casey Scholarship Fund
- Georgia Law D.C. Semester in Practice Program Student Support Fund
- Chester C. Davenport Memorial Endowment
- Benjamin Hawkins Scholarship Fund
- Judge Steve Goss Scholarship
- Judge Steve C. Jones Scholarship Fund
- Paul M. Kurtz Retired Faculty Fund
- Judge and Mrs. Harold L. Murphy '49 Scholarship Fund
- Dean Rusk International Law Center Support Fund
- R. Perry Sentell, Jr. Scholarship
- Stonewall Equality Scholarship Fund
- Veterans Legal Clinic Fund
- Equal Justice Public Interest Law Support
- Robinson Scholars Program Fund
If you do not see the fund you wish to support, please contact the Law School Advancement Office at (706) 542-7959. Thank you again for your interest.