As one of the nation’s top public law schools, we prepare our students with the knowledge, skills and experience they need to succeed in the legal profession, business world and/or public sector. We connect our students to dedicated and talented faculty who are thought leaders in their respective fields. We are proud of our longstanding commitment to producing leaders who will serve our state and nation. The foundation of our success, both past and future, is rooted in the authentic relationships built between students, faculty and our graduates and the great return on investment we provide.
The Law School Advancement Office staff partners with donors to strengthen the School of Law, and creates opportunities for supporters to reflect their philanthropic values by encouraging private investment in the school. Below are some of the school's top fund raising priorities.
- Endowed scholarships and our Law School Fund provide financial support to attract outstanding students.
- Endowed faculty chairs, professorships and faculty support funds, in addition to the Law School Fund, help recruit and retain our first-rate faculty by ensuring competitive salaries and critical support for research and teaching.
- Endowed funds for co-curricular programs, in combination with the Law School Fund, make substantial contributions to the quality of our experiential learning experiences, law library offerings, journals and advocacy programs.
And as in the past, special gifts permit the law school to pursue short- and long-term strategic initiatives. But today, philanthropic investment is required to fulfill even our core elements of our teaching and scholarly mission.
Thank you for your interest in supporting excellence at Georgia Law; the links at left provide more information about making a gift, volunteer opportunities and donor recognition programs. Likewise, please visit our Alumni page to learn about other ways you can connect, communicate and share.
Below are several links allowing you to direct your gift:
- Benjamin Hawkins Scholarship
- Paul M. Kurtz Retired Faculty Fund
- Judge and Mrs. Harold L. Murphy '49 Scholarship Fund
- Dean Rusk International Law Center Support Fund