rusk building exterior

About the Center

Named after the former U.S. Secretary of State who taught at the University of Georgia School of Law in the last decades of his career, the Dean Rusk International Law Center has served since 1977 as a nucleus for global research, education, and service. From its home in Dean Rusk Hall, a modern edifice dedicated in 1996, the Center builds upon a Georgia Law tradition of excellence in international law that dates to 1940. Today, the Center:

 

Staff

Led by Lori Ringhand, Interim Director, the Center's permanent team includes:

Mandy Dixon, International Professional Education Assistant

Laura Kagel, Associate Director for International Professional Education

Catrina Martin, Global Practice Preparation Assistant

Sarah Quinn, Associate Director for Global Practice Preparation