School of Law Listservs
Enrolled students, as well as faculty, administrators and staff, all have a place on one of the official law school listservs, below. University of Georgia policy requires all of us to read, heed and, as appropriate, act upon official email messages (students and faculty and staff).
For messages to students from students, there are specialized, moderated, optional law listservs.
Please review the School of Law Listserv Policy before use.
Required Academic Student Lists
Required Faculty, Administrator and Staff Lists
To ALL Students (1L, 2L, 3L, LLM & MSL) email@example.com
• Section X, First Year
• Section Y, First Year
• Section Z, First Year
• 2Ls, Class of 2022
• 3Ls, Class of 2021
• LLM Students, 2020 - 2021
• GA Law MSL Students, 2020 - 2021
• Campus faculty (Tenured & Tenure-Track, Clinical Faculty, Legal Research and
• ALL in Law Library, Recipients are members of the two library listservs, below
• Institute of Continuing Judicial Education (ICJE), Recipients