Law School Staff Representative Group
Welcome to LSSRG (a.k.a. Law School Staff Council)!
- Meetings, Minutes, Bylaws and Members
- Charitable Projects & Initiatives
- LSSRG Events
- To provide an open forum for the introduction and discussion of issues and concerns by Law School classified personnel and other regular non-faculty status employees.
- To discuss issues and concerns with the Dean of the law school when the Group deems such a request is necessary. Where possible, issues and concerns should be addressed and resolved within the law school.
- To introduce issues and concerns to the University Staff Council if deemed appropriate.
- To exercise selection and administration of the Emma Terrell Distinguished Employee Award.
- To maintain and regularly update a web site and to periodically direct staff members to access said website for staff information.
All classified personnel or other regular non-faculty status employees of the law school are welcome to attend our meetings and participate in discussions, but may not cast votes.
- Emma Terrell Distinguished Employee Award
- Annual Service Projects
- Jill Birch Angel Project
- Georgia Options
- Student Clothes Closet
- Virtual Food Bank
- Meet the Staff
- Staff Potluck
- Ice Cream Social
- Coffee Lounge
- Grab-n-Go Snack Table for students