Young Alumni/Alumnae of Excellence Award Nomination Form
All nominees should be alumni or alumnae who have graduated from the law school within the last ten years. The following criteria are suggested in selecting nominees.
With respect to the law school community:
- Graduates who contribute to current students’ success (i.e., through coaching moot court teams, transactional team, or benching the appellate litigation clinic).
- Graduates who advocate for other Georgia Law alumni professionally.
- Graduates who guest lecture or otherwise share their expertise with current students.
- Graduates who invest in mentoring students or recent grads.
With respect to the community at large:
- Graduates who have had significant achievements for the public good (whether through public service, pro bono work, or non-profit organizations, etc.).