Young Alumni/Alumnae of Excellence Award Nomination Form
The following criteria is suggested in selecting nominees. The criteria is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor is the absence of any deemed to be a disqualifying factor.
With respect to the law school community:
- Graduates who contribute to current students’ success (i.e., through coaching moot court teams, transactional team, or benching the appellate litigation clinic).
- Graduates who advocate for other Georgia Law alumni professionally.
- Graduates who guest lecture or otherwise share their expertise with current students.
- Graduates who invest in mentoring students or recent grads.
With respect to the community at large:
- Graduates who have had significant achievements for the public good (whether through public service, pro bono work, or non-profit organizations, etc.).