- houses the Louis B. Sohn Collection on International Relations
- provides a space for library patrons to use the materials in that collection
- available as a study area for law faculty
- available as a meeting area to persons with UGACard access (see below)
Use and Access
- The room is reserved using the Outlook calendar system and posted to all library staff.
- Use of the Sohn Library for study or meetings is subject to interruption by Law Library staff and patrons needing to use the collection. Accordingly, the space should not be used for classes, interviews and other uses for which interruption is unacceptable.
- Access to the Sohn Library via UGA Card is provided to Law Library staff, law faculty, and law school senior administrators. Access by other individuals must be arranged with and supervised by Law Library staff.
- Only Law Library staff may remove any of the materials housed in the Sohn Library.
- Patrons must request Sohn collection circulating items at the Circulation Desk (see Sohn Collection Circulation Policy for criteria used in determining circulation status).
- Food is not allowed in the Sohn Library.
Last reviewed: November 2011