Employers seeking to hire Georgia Law students or alumni may post positions on Georgia Law's "Symplicity" career development job bank. Once approved, job postings are viewable by students and/or alumni (depending upon what candidates you are targeting). Candidates can either apply via the Symplicity system or directly to you, depending on your preference.
How to Post a Position on Georgia Law's Symplicity Job Bank:
1. Register on Georgia Law Symplicity
Visit Symplicity and select the Register icon. Complete the requested information and you will receive an e-mail with your password as soon as your registration has been processed. Registration is free.
2. Use Your Symplicity Login To Post the Position
If you have an account, log in to Symplicity. Your user name is your complete e-mail address. If you have forgotten your login and password or have never received one, select Forgot My Password icon and it will be e-mailed to you.
- Select Job Postings from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Click the Add New button.
- Complete your posting and click Submit.
Students and/or alumni will respond by sending the requested application materials directly to the contact information you provide in the manner you choose:
- E-mail: If you select "e-mail," you will receive each applicant's materials via e-mail immediately.
- Receive Application Packet After Deadline: This enables you to log in to Symplicity and view the entire list of applicants as well as each applicant's specific application materials after the posting has closed. If you choose, you can generate a resume book of the applicants.
- Other: You may instruct applicants on other ways to apply such as by fax, mail, or via your organization’s website.
Alternative Option: Post a Position via Online Submission Form:
For employers who prefer not to use Symplicity, please submit this online form
to post a job to Georgia Law students and alumni.