Wednesday Workshop: Symplicity Skillbuilding
Do you want a refresher on using Symplicity?
Come to this summer workshop and learn:
- How to fine tune and upload application docs,
- How to find job search support resources in the online doc library,
- How to schedule LCS counseling sessions,
- How to keep up with interview programs, ongoing job announcements & job applications,
- How to manage employer and Professional Development event invitations and registrations,
- and more.
If you can, bring your laptop.
These summer Wednesday Workshops are set up to provide small group interaction for members of the law classes of '13, '14 and '15 who seek informal information exchange.
Registration is essential to monitor space (and so we can move if necessary). To register: