Copying and Printing
The Law Library maintains printers, copy machines, a book scanner, and a microform reader/printer for use by library patrons.
The copy machines, book scanner and microform reader/printer are all in the copy room across from the circulation desk; printers are available there, and in the Annex lab
- Copy machines charge $0.10
- Printers charge $0.06; except for the color printer in the Annex lab which charges $0.25
- Payment must be made by Bulldog Bucks, either using a UGA card or a guest card
- UGA Cards must be valued through the online Bulldog Bucks system, and payment made either online through Student Accounts or in person at the Bursar’s office
- Guest cards may be purchased or revalued using the machine in the Law Library copy room
- The book scanner is free and allows a user to either save scans to a USB drive or send them as an email
- The microform reader/printer is free and allows a user to save copies to a USB drive or send them as an email
Alert someone at the Circulation Desk if you have a problem with any printing or copying.