On-Campus Interview Form
Employers participating in on-campus interviews at the University of Georgia School of Law have the privilege of 100% pre-screening of applicants. This means that employers receive, in advance, the application materials from interested students, and may then select the students they wish to interview. A list of selected students is forwarded to the Legal Career Services Office and the interview schedule is arranged prior to the visit.
To arrange for an on-campus interview, please complete and submit the form below. Following the receipt of your information, Ms. Robbie Eddins, UGA Law's Interview Coordinator, will contact you to confirm your date and arrangements.
Spring Recruiting Schedule
August Pre-Semester Interviews – 2Ls, 3Ls, and Recent Graduates
- Monday, August 11 – Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- No charge – 100% prescreened interviews
Fall Interviews – 2Ls, 3Ls, and Recent Graduates
- Monday, September 1, 2014: Labor Day
- Thursday and Friday, September 25 and 26, 2014: Rosh Hashanah
- Friday, October 24, 2014: Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair
Registrations for on-campus interviews must be received at least three weeks prior to the on-campus interview date in order to allow time for collection of applications and employer pre-screening.